Bradley A. Nevills is an Attorney at Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney. Mr. Nevills practices in commercial litigation and business transactions. He is an alumni of Sam Houston State University and received his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in 2012.
His interests include commercial transactions, contract negotiations, drafting & enforcement, corporate structuring & governance, and real estate transactions.
Having clerked for the Honorable Judge Josefina Rendon in the 165th Civil Judicial District of Harris County, Mr. Nevills witnessed the increasing trend of Texas courts to more significantly rely on Alternative Dispute Resolution. Accordingly, Bradley accomplished all requirements to become a Certified Texas Mediator. Having participated in and successfully resolved dozens of mediations, Mr. Nevills continues to balance his experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures with advocacy and litigation.
Mr. Nevills' experience encompasses a wide range of motion practice and litigation, as well as negotiations and settlement. This experience provides for a comprehensive ability to represent a client from the first interaction through demand letters and original petitions, down to the final disposition of a case, whether by judgment, agreement, mediated settlement, or otherwise. Mr. Nevills’ experience also includes the initiation and maintenance of corporate entity structure, both general and specialized.
Bradley Nevills is licensed to practice law in Texas and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. He is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC.
- Lewis & Barnes: Associate Attorney
- Commercial Litigation, including Contract Drafting, Review, and Enforcement
- Corporate Structuring and Governance
- Settlement Negotiations and Mediation
- 165th Civil Judicial District, Harris County: Law Clerk
- Contract and Pleadings Review
- Drafting Legal Memorandum and Orders
Representative Litigation and Transactions:
- Domesticated foreign judgments from various states, resulting in successful writs of execution, garnishment, and other recoveries in order to satisfy client awards
- Represented clients in mediation and settlement negotiations before the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Drafted and submitted motions and responses for summary judgment, dismissal, and protective orders, successfully obtaining related orders in state and federal court
- Represented clients in compelling arbitration pursuant to contractual agreements, including non-signatories
- Created and filed numerous for-profit private entities and tax deferral vehicles for various tax, financial, and corporate structure and governance purposes
- Drafted and negotiated settlement agreements related to tort liability and injury claims
- Drafted and negotiated employee agreements for client employer