Travis Lee Shaw is a Senior Attorney, joining Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC, in 2017. He practices business & corporate law, residential & commercial property law, commercial transactions, and litigation. Travis’ practice focuses on complex business solutions, including entity creation, mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations, general business outside counsel, dispute resolution, and corporate strategy. In addition, he focuses on construction litigation, and construction related disputes.
Travis completed his J.D. from South Texas College of Law in 2011 and graduated from Texas A&M in 2005. Prior to working as an attorney, Travis spent several years working in the construction industry, primarily in residential and commercial construction.
Travis is licensed to practice law in Texas and in the United States District Court for the Southern & Eastern Districts of Texas. He is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC.
- Patout & Shaw, PLLC: Partner, Commercial Transactions, Residential & Commercial Property, Landlord/Tenant
- Matthews & Associates: Attorney, Pharmaceutical and Mass-Tort Litigation
Representative Litigation and Transactions:
- Temporary and permanent injunctions related to business and property infringements, business disparagement, and partnership disputes
- Modification, separation, settlement & release, and adverse reorganization of business entities
- Negotiation of disputes and settlements of residential and commercial real estate property transactions and landlord/tenant agreements
- Pharmaceutical Litigation in Federal and State jurisdictions throughout the United States
- Landlord representation against residential and commercial tenants in JP, County Court at Law, and related District Court claims
Admissions to Practice:
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo