Andrea Jaimes is a senior paralegal at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. She assists attorneys in client matters involving oil & gas title, intellectual property, transactions, mergers & acquisitions, and civil litigation matters. Additionally, Andrea is the patent and trademark docketing manager, handling the firms’ client dockets and providing paralegal services to the patent attorneys, such as USPTO filings, Examiner correspondence, figure editing and drafting, and other tasks.
Mrs. Jaimes earned her A.A.S. Degree in paralegal studies from North Harris College and has also obtained a paralegal certificate. She has over thirteen years of combined paralegal experience in civil litigation, family law, oil & gas law, and intellectual property law. Before joining Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, she served as a senior department paralegal and project manager for a large oil & gas law firm based in Houston, Texas, where she focused on oil & gas law primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region of the United States.
When she isn’t assisting attorneys and pushing to meet deadlines, Andrea can be found at a quiet coffee shop writing her next children’s book!
Andrea is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Sadler Law Firm, LLP: Senior Paralegal/Appalachian Department Paralegal & Project Manager, Managed Daily Workflow for Attorneys and Paralegals; Supervised all Paralegals in Appalachian Department; Client/Abstractor Liaison
- Chambers Law Firm, PLLC: Senior Paralegal/Office Manager, Supervised Paralegals; Managed Projects/Workflow; Client/Vendor Liaison
- Grady, Schneider & Newman LLP: Legal Secretary/File Clerk, Drafting Documents; Client Liaison; Court Runner
- Short, Jenkins, Kamin, LLP: Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Drafting Documents; Preparing Discovery; Client Liaison
- A.A.S. Degree in Paralegal Studies & Paralegal Certificate, 2005, North Harris College