Melinda Frazier is a law clerk at Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC. She is pursuing her J.D. and M.A. at the University of Wyoming College of Law, with a focus on Energy, Environment, and Natural Resource Law. On campus, she is a member of the Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources legal clinic and assists the Wyoming Attorney General’s office in Cheyenne. Additionally, she is working with faculty at the Haub School of Environment and Natural Resources, where she is completing a Master’s thesis on decommissioning offshore drilling platforms.
Outside of law school, Ms. Frazier is an active member of the Colorado Oil & Gas Association, the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, the Association for International Petroleum Negotiators, and the University of Wyoming’s School of Energy Resources.
Prior to pursuing her J.D./M.A., Melinda managed financial and technical operations in various fields of operation. She enjoyed negotiating contracts with producers and implementing technical solutions at the wellhead. She is expected to receive her law degree in 2018 and is based in the Denver office of Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC.
- Schlumberger: Finance Manager, Rocky Mountain & West Coast Regions
- Harrington, Hoppe, & Mitchell: Intern, Energy Law
- Automation-X: Regional Manager, Automation & Measurement
- Colorado Oil & Gas Association
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Association for International Petroleum Negotiators
- J.D., 2018 (proj.) University of Wyoming College of Law
- M.A., 2018 (proj.), University of Wyoming, Haub School of Environment & Natural Resources
- Rigs to Reefs: Decommissioning Offshore Drilling Platforms
- B.A., Political Science, 1992, Indiana University
- International Relations, Middle Eastern Politics
- Dean’s List