Tarek M. Fahmy is a law clerk at Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC. Tarek plans to receive his J.D. from South Texas College of Law, Houston, in 2018. In law school, Tarek served as an Associate Editor for the Texas Journal of Business Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Tarek was a legal intern at Dunbar Harder, PLLC, and The Sebastian Law Group, where he gained experience in Corporate Immigration Law. In the summer of 2017, Tarek interned at Daspit Law Firm, where he participated in preparation for several civil litigation matters, including drafting petitions and discovery.
Before law school, Tarek was a high school teacher at Lee High School and an ESL Adjunct Professor at Houston Community College. Tarek speaks three languages fluently: English, Arabic, and German.
Tarek Fahmy is based in the Houston, Texas, office of Bibby, McWilliams & Kearney, PLLC.
- Dunbar Harder, PLLC: Law Clerk
- Daspit Law Firm: Law Clerk
- Texas Journal of Business Law: Associate Editor
- J.D., 2018 (proj.), South Texas College of Law - Houston
- B.A., German Literature, 2007, Al-Minia University, Egypt