Tyler Cox is a Senior Law Clerk at Bibby, McWilliams, & Kearney, PLLC.
Prior to joining the firm, Tyler was a Technology Policy Fellow at Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship. At Silicon Flatirons, Tyler researched in the areas of telecommunications, spectrum, administrative, and regulatory law in addition to running student programs related to technology law and policy.
He is a graduate of the University of Colorado School of Law where he focused on telecommunications, regulatory, and transactional law.
Tyler Cox is based in the Denver, Colorado, office for Bibby, McWilliams, & Kearney, PLLC.
- Office of Representative Mike Weissman: Legal & Policy Analyst
- Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship: Technology Policy Fellow
- J.D., 2014, University of Colorado Law School
- Journal of Telecommunications and High Technology Law: Executive Articles Editor
- Moot Court Board: Coaching Committee
- B.S., Business Administration with a Major in Marketing, 2008, Colorado State University
- CSU Triathlon: Team Member